Re: Robert and Co.

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Robert and Co.
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:45:07 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Be carefull or we'll have some stories of when "Good Petting Zoos Go Bad".
> getting sillier with no sign of getting any better!!!!!!!!  Brad

About 15 years ago my father was at a petting zoo.  Why he as there
I can't remember.  I would have been about 22 at the time.  He claims
he was attacked by a goat 3 or 4 times.  Said the thing keep butting
him.  He told the attendant and they asked him if the big green stain
on his shirt was from the goat.  When he told no, "That is where the
cow licked me" the laughed and told him to leave.  So he went to the
bar. Or so the story is told.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Psycho Shar-Pei