Re: Robert and Co.

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Robert and Co.
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 06:23:11 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For those of you who don't get/see South Park it is only on Comedy Central on
Wednesday and Saturday nights. It is poorly animated but makes Beavis and
Butthead appear to act as choirboys. These are the most foul-mouthed little 3rd
graders that you could ever see in some of the most
bizarre situations imaginable. For some reason the 'F' word is bleeped out but
little else is. If you don't get Comedy Central many of the South Park episodes
are available for rental at your local Blockbuster, Hollywood, or other video
store that is not afraid to carry this
controversial cartoon. If indeed you decide to rent a video of South Park I
highly recommend Volume 1 of the series with the "Volcano" episode. Stan's
uncle Ned takes the boys hunting and teaches them the 3 safety rules of
hunting. #1 Don't ever walk with your gun unless the safety is
on. #2 Don't shoot anything that looks human. #3 Never spill your beer in the
bullet chamber............ now each of you young 'uns take a gun, a beer, and a
pack of smokes.   Anyway, its a bit over the edge but if you are not easily
offended you might want to check it out. BTW usual
disclaimers apply ........ no financial interest ....... no kickbacks
........... no I didn't kill Kenny............ YOU BASTARDS!!! .............
you'll just have to watch South Park to understand that one .......;-)    Brad