Tractor Electrics

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tractor Electrics
From: Bruce Henderson <bhndrson@west.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:58:48 -0800 (PST)
Cc: tutwoelf@ptd.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The following was posted from someone on the Porsche 356 list but I thought
someone here could help them better.  Please respond directly to Tut at

        tutwoelf@ptd.net

Thanks.
_________________________

From: "Harold F. Woelfel, Jr." <tutwoelf@ptd.net>
To: <356talk@356registry.org>
Subject: The Prince of Darkness
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999

I'm the second owner of a 50 year old Ferguson TE20 tractor.  The "E" in TE
means it was made in England.  (The radiator still has the "Coventry
Radiator Works" badge on it.)  The Prince of Darkness starter is in need of
a rebuild.  Given the age an relative oddity of the item, local folks are
indicating they can't get the parts to do the job.

Does anyone know of a shop that specializes in rebuilding British electrics?
I'm anxious to keep the old girl as original as possible.  Thanks

Tut