Re: Knock Sensor

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Knock Sensor
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:29:56 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Admittedly you would have to adjust the spark manually. I was looking at
ignition control units when I saw the knock sensor. What Spridget ignition
system would a spark control unit be available for?

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.