RE: Solid vs. Wire Wheels

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: RE: Solid vs. Wire Wheels
From: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:55:02 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
When I converted my '62 from drum to disk I was told that the stub axles
from the drum would not fit a disk hub, but I never did try to see if they
would.

Speaking of rear-ends... Does anybody know how to ID the narrower wire wheel
rear-end for (1/4 elliptical springs)from the standard one? Any suggestions?

I'm also still looking for a clutch push-rod for the earlier 7/8" master
cylinder. If anybody has one they'd like to part with... please reply.

TIA,

-Drew