Valve spring specs 1500

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve spring specs 1500
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:02:58 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Does anyone have the recommended valve spring installed height and seat
pressure specs for the 1500? Something Haynes didnt feel important to include
in their manual I guess.
Anyone have a Bentley or other "shop" manual with this info? Im about to take
my project cars' engine parts in to be cleaned and inspected and would like
to be armed with all the pertinent info for my machine shop.
Thanks in advance,
Gary
75 Midget daily driver
75 Midget project car
(heres hoping for no cracks, warpages or any major machine work!!)