Re: Vega Wheels

To: franks@teleport.com
Subject: Re: Vega Wheels
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:49:43 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The spacers are used to hold the wheel away from the hub a bit as the
center hole of the Vega wheels are slightly too small to go all the way
over the hubs.  A better way is to open up the centers on a lathe ot
milling machine so it will go on over the hub properly.  There is a lot
of outset on these wheels.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com