RE: solid/wire wheel

To: BCAH@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: solid/wire wheel
From: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:10:21 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Very interesting Bob,
But when I upgraded my rear brakes (new backing plates and the double action
wheel cylinder)I had to also change the emergency brake rods as well. I
think what your friend in the UK was referring to was difference in rods
between the early and mid brake setups, but it would make sense to me that
an earlier wire wheel rear-end housing would also have the earlier shorter
emergency brake rods... unless they had a third size E-brake rod setup?
Thanks,

-Drew