Re: Fuse Blown!

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Fuse Blown!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:40:33 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/19/99 5:42:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< The fuel pump was not fused originally. Always hot.
 Your method of testing the fuse may be drawing too much juice out of the
 battery due to the short you can not find. >>

Thanks again Frank!  That makes sense.  I thought I had it but it blew as
soon as I started it up again.   You shoulda seen me coming home tonight
right across the Great Smoky Mountains at night through the fog and the mist
at high altitude with no wipers and one arm out the window with a napkin
continually wiping the windshield!  Gruesome. LOL

--David C.