Re: SU Carbs

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:40:24 -0500
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, vintage-race@auotx.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob Spruck wrote:

> my solution seems logical to me, are there any problems with it? I
> certainly am open to any input from anybody with a better solution. And,
> no, I won't go to a Weber!

Bob

Later Spridgets used a fuel recovery system. The float overflows had
pipes run thru the charcoal canister and back to the fuel tank.
Later float lids with the overflow tubes can be run to a remote recovery
tank or piped back to the fuel tank.
I know what you mean about the fuel overflow on the hot exhaust.
But once you go to a Weber, you never go back to SUs.
--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will