Re: The Hunter Returns! ( not much LBC )

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Hunter Returns! ( not much LBC )
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:16:49 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/23/99 6:35:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< Hey guys!   There is a chat room on AOL for Outdoors Sports that I started
 going to when I first got online because I love camping, fishing, and rock
 climbing.  All it was was a running discourse between the hunters and
 antihunters--a non ending drivel that had no solution.   That is why I got
 out of there!  I can check and send you the URL if you are interested.  >>

I think Dave is making a very subtle point here.  A little too subtle if you
ask me.  Would you please consider taking the "Virtues of Hunting" discussion
off the Spridgets list?

This is a free country where hunting is legal, and expressing one's opinion
is the basis of our freedom...but choosing to express one's opinion on the
wrong forum is not fair to the rest of us.

Back to LBCs, please.  (Let's not hear from the cat lovers.)

Allen Hefner (Carnivorous biped)
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport