Re: Sprite vs Midget

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, rickfisk@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Sprite vs Midget
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:09:52 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/23/1999 12:57:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

> Thanks for your obviously unbiased opinion, Rick.  BTW, Jay said he wasn't
>  talking about cars.
>
>  Allen Hefner

Well,

My first cousin on my dad's side, Billly Jack, is in his late 50's, early
60's, and is under 4' tall.  He's an alcoholic lawn mower repair man that I
once offered to tape his hands to his privates so he wouldn't hurt any of the
cars we were working on.

He could tear down an engine in nothing flat, but finding all the parts and
putting it back together again was something else.

Don't know of any Sprites in the family, but we had a Doc, Dice, and still
have my hunting buddy Bubba.

Robert Houston

by the way Hitler, Hitler, Hitler! on the hunting stuff.  I tried tostiffle
it by replying to Bob off line, but it took a life of it's own.  Should make
for some interesting conversations at Spridgetstock.