Re: i'm back!!!!!!!!!! no lbc .

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: i'm back!!!!!!!!!! no lbc .
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:24:50 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/26/1999 3:14:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< sat.2:30pm est.  arrived home after logging almost 5,000 miles on the 79
 chevy van(now has almost 285,000 miles on it).   evrything was great and we
 are safe and well.

 now i have 588 e mails to read to get back up to speed with things .

 chuck.
 waiting for the steering wheel impressions to go from my hands. >>

Welcome home, Chuck.  You didn't miss much.  There was a big discussion about
Bambi killing on the MGs list.

Philly Region SCCA is putting together a winter series of autocrosses at
Camden if you want to join us.  Dates are still being set.  I'd still like to
see the Saab on the course.

BTW, you are supposed to stop once in a while when you go on a trip that
long.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget