Re: Garage Heaters

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Heaters
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:25:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,

We use the propane unit to take the chill off of the garage.  The only
problem that we see is getting too close and burning your self or possibly
starting a fire.  You do need to set it out away from everything because the
face gets very hot.  We have about the same garage footage uninsulated and a
little drafty.  It does not get that cold here but we are close enough to the
water that with the winds it feels colder.  It does take a while to our
garage to something like a stable temperture.

Bob and Annice