Sprite update\joy ride

Subject: Sprite update\joy ride
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:12:14 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    My sprite was sitting for almost a month because of my botched
electrical job I did on it. I ran my wires under the car and sure enough
after a few months, they chaffed and shorted. I am running my wires now
right next to the stock line and that seems like the safest place for them.
After a month not driving my sprite the joy ride\test run was bliss. I then
heard echoing in my head "don't shift till the tach goes round" from some
I just got back from a great Saturday night and the sprite didn't miss a
beat. I'm loving it.

Hope this was a good Holliday for the rest of you,

Toby

69 Austin Healey Sprite, "The nimble"
71 Toyota Land Cruiser, "The tough"
98 Labrador "Milou" and "The Stupid."