Cars needed for toy models

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cars needed for toy models
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:12:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You guys may recall that Playing Mantis (http://www.playingmantis.com)
contacted me a while back to use my Sprite as a model for a die cast car.
Well, the British Invasion series is coming right along, but they're in need
of some more cars.  Here's what they're looking for:
- Another bugeye Sprite (they're using my bright blue car and a leaf green
one)
- Triumph TR3A
- 1960's MGB
- 1960's Jaguar convertible (No, he wasn't very specific, was he?)

If you're interested or if you know someone with any of these types of cars,
please contact Alan Pletcher in product development at Playing Mantis.  His
e-mail is apletc@playingmantis.com and his phone is 219-232-0300, ext. 137.
He will need photos of the cars to use for the packaging and color
reproduction on the toys themselves.  He needs to hear from some people
within the next four weeks in order to meet production schedules.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Amy