Re: sun visor holders

To: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: sun visor holders
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:09:31 -0500
Cc: Marlene Rzepkowski <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>, "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kate,
Let's not get nasty here.
This question relates to one of the last remaining areas on a Spridget that has
yet
to be modified and I am anxious to hear the list of mods that can be done to
this
seemingly minor and otherwise insignificant area.

:-)

(Please note Smiley Face, it's mark indicates that any previous statements are
in
jest and meant to provide a humorous interlude.)

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5 No Sun Visors
HAN-6 Still No Sun Visors
Innocenti-S Hmm/Never Looked