Re: On another topic

To: fisher@hctc.net, Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On another topic
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:20:58 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/02/1999 2:04:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Subj:     Re: On another topic
 Date:  12/02/1999 2:04:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  fisher@hctc.net (Albert F Jones)
 Sender:    owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 To:    Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net

 Now Daniel,

    Where would be the fun in paying your air fare - however, if you can get
 our fellow listers to contribute a share each - then I might re-consider.

 Elizabeth

 At 03:05 PM 12/2/99 EST, Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
 >Pay the air fare and I'll pull engines and boxes, rebuild suspension eat
the
 >flesh of dead animals that hunters have shot but I don't like cajun food.
 >
 >Daniel1312 >>

Actually there are some pretty cheap airfares to NY...just get Frank to pick
you up and share the driving chores to Texas.  Probably not much over 2000
miles.  I don't have enough memory to run TripMaker and AOL at the same time
on this dang machine or I could be more exact.

Shouldn't take over a day and a half if you drive straight thru.

Somebody needs to stop and pick up Ed though.

Robert Houston