Re: Oops!!

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oops!!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:59:25 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You know the durn things wont freeze up if you wouldn't keep them in the
icebox.

Now we all deal with computer freezes on a daily basis. Me a lot more
than most - but hey I picked this job.  Now if my car quite like that
with no way to understand why but a reboot I'd take the damn thing out
back and shoot it. But shoot my computer - ain't no freaking way.

Go Figure.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 12/3/99 7:23 AM, Lancer7676@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>Oops!!!  Sorry you guys got two fairly close posts about Vizards's book.  I
>typed the first one and tried to send it but my puter froze up.  When I
>restarted, and after some choice words aimed at the computer, I rewrote the
>letter, not knowing the first one had gone through.
>
>--David C.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up