Re: Non-LBC car FS in SE PA

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Non-LBC car FS in SE PA
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:59:27 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/04/1999 4:32:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

> Oh well, look what we go thru for our LBCs.  (I wonder if they could mount
>  Caddy on the roof of a 747 like they do the space shuttle?)
>
>  Allen Hefner
>  Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
>  '77 Midget

If the Shuttle stays on there, a caddy would be a piece of cake.  Got to
stand at the end of the runway and watch the 747 with shuttle attached take
off.  It used just about all the available runway too!

By the way...upholtery has been removed in that particular 747, and the
insulation is stained sort of brownish orange...seems NASA bought it from the
Japanese...cigarette smoke !!!

Robert Houston