4-Sale - 62 AH Sprite MKII Body

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4-Sale - 62 AH Sprite MKII Body
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 13:02:23 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

I have a 1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874 body for sale.  I have

all the other items as well, but need to sell the body 1st, then
everything else like 1275/948HC engines, 1275RB/948SC trannys,
4.22/3.9/3.7 rear axels, etc... I will sell the whole thing to a single
buyer, but you must buy the body.  I am looing for best offer, I have no

real set price in mind.

The car is located in Richardson, TX, a burb of Dallas.  The car has
always been a TX car.

I have now have a bunch .jpg pictures I can email to you in seperate
emails, just let me know if you are interested.  Let me know if there
are more pics of detailed areas of the car you would like to see.

It's fine with me if you have a friend or relative in the area that can
come by for a look, pic, video, etc...

I can work with special arrangements for buying and storing the car
offsite for you till you can come and get it at your leisure.

I am looking for best offer, if you are wanting to buy the body and ALL
the other goodies, email me, I'll provide you a list and pics.

Thank You,

Jay Quinn
MailTo:jpquinn@home.com
(H) (972) 690-0841