Re: Alternator Problem

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Alternator Problem
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 14:34:04 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,
I had the same thing happen to me in my '72 Midget. I was returning from
SnowFOG, West Virginia which was the best darn National Meet we had ever been
to (even if you couldn't see anything more than 10 feet in front of you).

I was on the road for something like 13 hours straight, lights starting going
dim 15 miles from home, car stalled at the end of my street, I rolled down the
street and into the driveway.

That car never let me down.

When the fuel pump went on the car, it gave out at the top of the hill from my
house. I rolled down the hill and into the driveway.

That '72 was a great car.

Peter Piper