Re: ebay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ebay
From: KTrout4MGS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:18:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm sure we all go to autojumbles and look for parts. I f we were there with
friends wouldn't we help each other? As in this guy is too expensive I know
where to get it cheaper etc. If you see someone you know paying to much on
ebay wouldn't you tell him? I would.  It's no different than an open or live
auction which by they way when I was President of a local club we used to
hold. We never got bent out of shape about bidding if fact we had alot of fun.
Moose