Re: Top Ten

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Top Ten
From: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:20:28 -0800
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can do even better than that!  I had the service manager at a Datsun
dealership tell me that my fuel injected engine needed at least a
carburetor rebuild, probably a new carburetor. This after I returned the
car 4 times because the tune up failed to make it run better when their
machine said it was tuned absolutely correctly.  Interestingly enough,
there was a crack over 1 inch long in the coil wire boot, and the plug
wires arced like Mt. St. Helens.  I did get my money back and after I
told the service manager what I thought of their shop, 4 other customers
took their cars and left also.
Kate