May I Whine?

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: May I Whine?
From: "Terry Williams" <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 00:28:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK. I'm prepared fora round of 'told you so's...for the Midget, ordered LH
& RH outter door-to-glass seals. LH one looks and fits perfectly, ie: is
shaped to fit around the vent post. The RH one - looks to be from an MGB.
Has the correct (according to catalogue) number attached, yet is clearly
different than the LH! Slightly longer, and has blunt ends at both ends -
no shape to fit as per the other. What the?

I just know that when I call on this I'm gonna get a run around....

Anyone else have this experience on this item? I'm sure I can cut and trim
the suspect part, but that ain't what I paid for. Hmm...Moss, strike one?

Terry
Halifax, Nova Scotia
'77 Midget
'68 MGB roadster