Re: Header information

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Header information
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:31:50 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Might be Monza?  They have a horse emblem.  I liked em
on a B I had, but am told the standard 3 into 1 is not
as effeective as the LCB on a Spridget.  On the B it
was an easy install and sounded great.  The car was a
slug before and after installation, but it sounded
faster.

--- Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net> wrote:
> Does any lister know anything (good or bad) about a
> company that makes
> "Quick Trip Headers"? Their icon is a stallions head
> looking to the
> left. I have one that I have not yet installed and
> was wondering about
> it's efficiency, thanks for the help.......... Brad

=====
Ron Soave
"A Fool and His Money Can Throw One Hell of a Party"
1960 Bugeye
1972 BGT