Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222513917: austin

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#222513917: austin
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:55:23 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,

How silly.

The bidding has now reached $76.00!

That's $76.00 for a box!

If there has been one item that has continually been an acceptable
reproduction it is the
emblems, front AND rear for both the Bugeye and later Spridgets.

I thought this one was out of the ballpark when bidding reached $25.00.

The repros are so accurate that for all anyone knows, this could be a
repro in an original box.

Jay Fishbein

dthompson@gbc.ca wrote:

  The latest item to go wild on eBay. I was knocked out of the bidding a
long time ago.

  Daniel58612

  Title of item:  austin healey bugeye sprite bonnet emblem NOS
  Seller: crane@gloryroad.net
  Starts: 12/19/99, 10:40:53 PST
  Ends:   12/24/99, 10:40:53 PST
  Price:  Currently $62.01
  To bid on the item, go to:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=222513917

  Item Description:
          This is a NOS bonnet emblem for a bugeye sprite. As you can
see it is not a cheesy
  reproduction and comes with its origional box.Money order prefered.
Checks must clear
  before shipping. Happy bidding.
  On 12/19/99 at 10:47:39 PST, seller added the following information:

  On 12/19/99 at 10:50:19 PST, seller added the following information:

  On 12/19/99 at 10:57:36 PST, seller added the following information:

  On 12/19/99 at 10:59:46 PST, seller added the following information:

  On 12/19/99 at 11:03:50 PST, seller added the following information:

          Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com