Re: Engine pulling

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Engine pulling
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:21:13 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
we're talking the interior fresh air hose feeding the heater box right?
I went into my local 'Pep Boys' (chain on the east coast) and they
have about 6-8 different sizes of hose. From 1.5", I guess for
air cleaner inlets on big US cars, all the way up to 4.5" diameters.
All are 6' stock lengths. Their second from the largest fit perfectly.
I actually had to slightly 'screw it on'.
I don't believe I'm even going to clamp it or anything. ...nice and clean.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com