Re: Bright Moon's A Here (no LBC content)

To: toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: Bright Moon's A Here (no LBC content)
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:07:39 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I heard something about it being the 'biggest' moon for 70 years or
something. By the way if you like stargazing, have you seen an iridium flare
yet? Go to:
http://www.heavens-above.com
tell it where you live and it will spit out a schedule for seeing    Ir
flares, Mir, International SS, and heaps of other stuff.
A very good website indeed.
Andy