Re: Motorhead

To: IfixMGs@aol.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motorhead
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:41:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmm.
You're taking some license with their text.
That's not exactly what appears on their site now, is it?

Doesn't it look more like this:
"Watch your oil pressure gauge as you drive
and stop your engine if the oil pressure drops
below 10 pounds per square inch. Investigate
the cause of such low oil pressure before
starting your engine again. Motorhead will
repair the cause of low oil pressure if it
originates in your engine. you are
responsible for any repairs needed as a result
of low oil pressure. Motorhead is not
responsible for any repair needed as a result
of low oil pressure."

Jay Fishbein
(Not a competitor of Motorhead) :-)