Re: No time..no real LBC

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No time..no real LBC
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:55:51 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/20/99 10:05:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<<  I discovered Yinling Black and Tan...an only
 slightly lighter Guiness type beer, more palatable to an ol' Texas boy.   >>

Robert and all:

>From an old Guinness lover-the Yinling sounds great--sometimes I buy the
Michelob Black and Tan-it is pretty good--mucho grande better than American
pee-water.  I just got home from the north and stopped at my favorite
Alcoholic beverage stocking establishment in Lexington, KY and bought a
6-pack of Mackeson's Triple Stout. Am anxious to give it a try.

Hmmmmm!

Think I will right now!!!!

---David C  8^)