Re: [spridgets] Subj. line head info request

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [spridgets] Subj. line head info request
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:16:49 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/22/99 5:01:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< We dont have to--we have an archives to which all of our posts go, and
from
 which we can retrieve posts by subject.  By the way, can someone post the
 address of the archives--both for Chris and for me.  My puter crashed and I
 lost all my saaved stuff. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here you go.

http://www.listquest.com/auto/tier2/british.html

This archive list has a great search engine, for those of you who haven't
tried it yet.  Just try searching for "zappa" (82 hits, which, I think, is
more than Frank ever had!) or "towing" (104 hits.  Should I disconnect the...)

What a way to spend the Christmas holiday!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport