RE: Dream A Series Engine.....

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <lists@woozy.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dream A Series Engine.....
From: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:09:34 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David

I was almost going to mention in my original post that I have the Vizard
book and have read it a number of times over the past two years. I didn't
get out of it what everyone else seems to, I guess that is just me....

What I was looking for was real world, users experiences with different
mods. Vizard is too concerned with the dyno for me. That doesn't tell me
what makes a sweet, streetable, driveable engine. It just tells me what
works on the dyno.

Maybe I'll sell my copy on ebay ;-)

(flame shields up and deployed)

Robert