Holidays!!

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Holidays!!
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:16:19 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I knew there was an advantage to being a teacher; eight school days
off.  My college attending son and I had time to remove the MGA's
engine/transmission and re-bond.  We have a week to get stuff done on
the Bugeye, his Probe and my Mustang.  It's like Speedweek at Daytona.
Yes, yes, we have things planned for my daughter and wife also; they are
great at bleeding brakes.......I'M KIDDING....sort of.

I hope all of you have a blessed Holiday and a safe a bountiful New
Year!
Bob and Annise.....if you want a little of our good old Wisconsin
weather, Come on Up!!

Dave
59 :()
59 MGA