Re: Still No LBC: Spin Doctoring (was: A Shady Firm! (No LBC))

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Still No LBC: Spin Doctoring (was: A Shady Firm! (No LBC))
From: richard.arnold@juno.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 05:20:22 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> I think the question that Everyone is failing to ask is this:
> Do any members of Congress own a British Car?

<GRIN>

Imagine my chagrin.  I am, of course, duly repentant for having strayed
from the important things in the life -- My apologies for losing the
faith.  Being rebaptized in Castrol GTX, I now set forth to spread the
word, and attempt to answer the age old question of LBC'ers:

"Can I claim my LBC as a dependent for tax purposes?"

As to congressional ownership of LBC's, if they don't, they oughta!

RIch
(Cringing at the thought of another tax season)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.