Re: Rings, no not piston Engagement!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rings, no not piston Engagement!
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:26:18 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve Byers wrote:

> Congratulations, Mark!  She sounds "interesting".  Are we going to meet her
> at The Gathering in April, or Tanglewood in June?
>
> Steve Byers
> Havelock, NC

Actually you have already met her, she was with me last year at
Tanglewood when we bumped into each other, she just did wear her "Toby
Special" shirt. But yes she has threatened me with death if her Sprite
isn't ready for Tanglewood this year.

Mark S.
Greensboro NC, who should be under a car right now...