Re: LBC/Y2K

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC/Y2K
From: PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:13:26 -0500
Cc: Bkitterer@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
        if what i overheard the other day is correct, the exception that
makes the rule is for years divisible by 400. obviously a clause that
hasn't been exercised very many times!
        no matter what all the precise millennium observers think, it's more
interesting that the first digit is changing from a one to a two
tonight than it will be next dec 31 when the last digit changes from
zero to a one.

--
paul metzger
keene, nh