Interesting item on eBay web site item#226738181: Sprite and Midget Fact

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#226738181: Sprite and Midget Factory Parts Catalogue
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:23:30 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys/Gals,
No bids on this manual. ????? This is a decent resource for most of the range
of Spridgets even though it is a later publication. While there are some
excellent modern Spridget textbooks, you should acquire some of the source
material as well.
Jay Fishbein
At Home

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Sprite and Midget Factory Parts Catalogue
Seller: oldcarbooks@aol.com
Starts: 12/27/99, 23:22:23 PST
Ends:   01/01/00, 23:22:23 PST
Price:  Starts at $9.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=226738181

Item Description:
         Austin Healey Sprite Mk 3 & Mk 4
MG Midget Mk 2 & 3
Parts Catalogue

NO RESERVE
This  original parts catalogue was published by British Leyland UK  LTD in
1976.  It is in average used condition.  Publication Part # AKM 0036.

Shipping charges within the United States:
     USPS Book rate - $5.00
      USPS Priority shipping - $9.00
       Insurance add - $1.00
For shipping charges outside of the US, email us for a quote prior to the close
 of the auction.

Payment is expected within 10 days of completed auction.  Purchases made by
money order will be shipped next business day after funds are received.  Orders
paid with a personal check will be shipped once the check clears.  Please
include your name, mailing address, email address, Ebay item # and item
description along with your payment.

Be sure to check out our other auctions.  We have many other handbooks, manuals
and advertising for old British and other cars.  Email us with any requests you
may have.

 All used items are sold as-is.  Please feel free to email with any questions.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!
This Auction Submitted Using Auction Submit(tm)Get Your Free Copy Today!
On 12/27/99 at 23:57:42 PST, seller added the following information:

  Honesty.com

  Providing FREE Auction Counters, Image Hosting,

  Listing and Bidding Tools, and the NEW Honesty Price-Finder.

  View Counters
  | OTWA Auction Message Forums
  | OAUA

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com