Re: Y2K, et al.

To: chuckc@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Y2K, et al.
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:55:45 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well here in Blightly the millennium has yet arrive but yesterday a free
credit card swipe machines did not work.  Ticket delays for the millennium
dome tickets for those sad sods who are going.  Party revellers in London
realised that between the 8pm fireworks and those at midnight there is not
much to do, it will be cold and there are few if any toilet facilities
(actually they did not mention toilet facilities but because my office is
right on the Thames I know this for a fact (funnel, hosepipe and bottle might
come in useful?).

Oh, and the millennium wheel has a fault, is not safe to use and no-one gets
to ride in it tonight (faulty parts were French I think?).

Ask me in another 2 and a bit hours.

Daniel1312