Looking for Car Trailer in WI/IL

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "virtualvairs@skiblack.com" <virtualvairs@skiblack.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Car Trailer in WI/IL
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:57:02 -0500
Hi Gang!

Since I've been a good boy and sold off several vehicles for my upcoming
move to the Chicagoland area (Lake Barrington), my wife is buying me a
car trailer for Christmas!  I've been using a snowmobile trailer to pull
around the Berkeleys, but need something a little larger for some of the
"real" cars.

So I'm looking for a decent trailer, dual axle, brakes, ramps, etc.
Needs to be able to handle tiny (Berkeley) to midsize (Corvair, Dart)
cars.  I'd like to pay under $1000, but would pay more for desirable
options (lightweight alum, winch, enclosed, etc.)

Also, I'm still looking for inside storage for 5-6 cars in the
Barrington/Wauconda area...

...and will be putting my house in Lake Mills, WI on the market next
week.  3 acres, 3+br, 3+bt, 2 car attached garage... and new 30x40
detached garage! Man, will I miss it! Write for details.

Happy New Year!

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI