Re: lean and leaner

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: lean and leaner
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:43:02 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,

The shoulders were flush when I got the carbs back from Jim Taylor. I
will check them again, though.

Ya know, the carbs were _not_ separated this last time that I tuned
them. I guess I will go back to square one with them tonight.

Thanks,

Jeff

At 11:25 AM -0600 1/4/00, Peter C. wrote:
>Jeff,
>       This may have been suggested before, but.... are you certain the
>shoulder
>of the needles is/are flush with the bottom of the piston(s)...... and when
>you are performing this test/tuning/synchronizing are the 2 carbs
>separated, meaning the linkage between the 2 is disconnected?
>       Peter C
>--

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center