Re: Vizard is in the house.

To: "derfman" <derfman@eatel.net>
Subject: Re: Vizard is in the house.
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 17:08:58 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I got my copy today also, ordered it on line on the 30th of dec. from
bn.com.  Maybe should have tried Amazon because they are only 30 miles away
from Reno in Fernley.  With the online coupon and my gift cert. my final
cost was $6.80.  Haven't opened it yet, but it is about half as thick as my
1st Ed., thinner paper I hope.  Anybody want to sell their 2nd Ed. for $10
so I can have the full set?  I won't sell my 1st Ed. because of the number
of years I spent highlighting the good stuff in it!
            Crash