Re: Supplier Inquiry

To: Terry Williams <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Subject: Re: Supplier Inquiry
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 20:53:09 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have only dealt with them twice. I sent them a check for a headlamp that they
claimed to have and after the check was received I was told
that they were out of stock on the Lucas headlamps, when I called back later to
credit my payment to another purchase, they had lost my
check. I finally decided to get a used 2nd generation Healey wheel from them at
the price of $35. How you view this experience (positive or
negative) is up to you. I do not want to harm anyones business on our format
but merely share my dealings with them. On my second purchase I
received a heater switch for the 65 that I was statisfied with. If I was
needing a part I would consider them as a source if needed.  Brad