RE: SWAG West coast trip.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SWAG West coast trip.
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:55:51 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Oh great entities known as El Nino and La Nina, and any other unmet siblings
you may have:

Please forgive our friend Rick for his impetuousness in assuming that you
will continue to bless us with this fine weather, for he knows not of your
great power and tempestuousness.   Please find it in your collective
occluded fronts to continue your blessings until at least the first week in
February.   For rain is fine (in moderation) but does not go well with our
Little British Cars.  Thank you for forgiving us in our haste.  -Your
meteorological friend, Greg

WHEW!!!! That was close.  That should keep that weekend sunny!  You can
never be too careful!!<grin>

Greg Gowins
Dublin, CA
'69 Sprite