Re: THANKS (PG-13)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: THANKS (PG-13)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:12:29 EST
Well, apon a few requests here is one of the "bad letters" I was talking
about.  The content is a PG-13 for language so yada yada if you don't like it
hit NEXT.

Matt Smith
'67 Sprite

<<Subject: "classless and arrogant posts"

Lesson learned.  Some people are over the edge.  Since "Ratsnake"
felt it OK to forward Charlie's e-mail, I'll feel free to do the
same.  Aplogies to the sensitive for the profanity:

"Michael,
I really "respect" you for your "self-confident" attitude.  It boils down to
this: you are a loser, a jerk, and have no idea about this situation.  You
suck,
as does Chuck, and as does the Digest.  I can derive my information elsewhere,
without dealing with assholes like you.  Oh, by the way, I have 2 points for
you:
1.)  I'm happy for you that you are "so good" at your job, whatever that may
be.  Probably flipping burgers at the local McDonalds.  Great career, dude!
2.)  This is a free country, and posting personal email to a public forum is
not
illegal at all.
Lastly, "Mr." (and I use that loosely) Fennell, why don't you just leave me
alone?  Hopefully you are not as classless as Chuck, in that he was unable to
respect my original request to leave me alone.  Fuck it, I unsubscribed to the
list, so FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHY IN HELL DID YOU EVEN WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS TO
FUCKING SEND ME THIS EMAIL??????????!!!!!!!!!!!  GET A GODDAMN LIFE, AND FUCK
OFF, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!  Now, I hope that this you are able to "comprehend" this
message, "MR" Fennell.  You can go and pal up with Chuck and all the other
assholes on the Digest, but, once again, FUCKING LEAVE ME THE FUCK

Mike *******

PS: I'm Director of Software Engineering at a startup.  And I also know
that sometimes you can't win.  <grin> >>