Re: Hey folks. I'm back.

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey folks. I'm back.
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:45:32 -0500
WB Mike, and no I am not talking about Zappa this week, but I just got a
new stereo in the Midget so I will be :-)

Are we expected to read the stuff at the end that your company mail
server puts in every time? Or do we just ignore it.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 1/10/00 9:18 AM, michael.graziano@csfb.com
made the profound statement:

>Hope all has been well during my off time.  Any significant things happen I
>should know about,
>or is Larry still talking about cats and Frank Zappa?
>
>Mike
>
>This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
>confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
>If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
>copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
>sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
>print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
>recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP, CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, and each of
>their subsidiaries each reserve  the right to monitor all e-mail
>communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message
>are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
>otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of
>any such entity.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager