Re: new boy

To: John.Neal@seagatesoftware.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new boy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:45:50 EST
In a message dated 1/10/00 10:06:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
John.Neal@seagatesoftware.com writes:

<<  I can't find
 how to turn on the blower. >>

Under the hood, on the rear top of the engine should be a valve with a
faucet-like handle, John.  That is the turn on/off for the heater.  Just turn
it and you should be shrouded by wonderful heat!!!!  By the way--I had to
replace my 180 degree thermostat (in my '79) with a 195 degree thermostat
which allows my car to heat up faster and give me quicker and better heat.
Check your temp guage to see whether you could use a bit more heat.

--David C.