Re: Midget Stereo

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:21:48 -0500
Greetings to all non-8-track and non-original AM radio fans:

I had no trouble installing a Denon tape deck/CD controller in my
74 last spring.  But I am having trouble finding a compatible player.
Could go with a Denon player, if I could find a local dealer, but
would just as soon use a JVC or Pioneer or whatever that would fit
in the trunk.  I would think that a 6 disk one would be adequate,
especially size-wise.  Anyone know what might be readily available
AND compatible?  Thanks--and a belated Happy New Year to all.

Danny
dannyr@flint.umich.edu
74 Midget
GAN5UE153226G