Hang on a second Re: Rumor?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hang on a second Re: Rumor?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:07:00 EST
Before everyone gets to sentimental about MOSS you need to stop and think
that:

That they sought to create a monopoly on the market and in doing so either
bought out or put other suppliers out of business.

By being expensive and low quality have not encouraged restoration of cars.

Are by no means the only MG parts supplier and certainly not the only ones
getting parts reproduced.

The reason we can get parts for our cars has a lot to do with the 'parts bin'
engineering of BMC and the popularity of other BMC products like the Mini.
If there were fewer MGs in existance (like 63 Fury's) Moss would not exist.

Moss and companies like them exist because we seek to maintain a range of
cars that is such that a large market for parts exist and NOT vice versa.

Moss (UK) are a large, arrogant and greedy company that in my experience
haven't done anything fantastic for the MG at all but made a lot of money on
the way.

I could go on.

Daniel1312