Fwd: Rumor?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Rumor?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:32:26 EST
--part1_c5.af9cdc.25ae690a_boundary

From DLancer7676 at cs.com
Full-name: DLancer7676
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:12:51 EST
Subject: Re: Rumor?
To: type79@ix.netcom.com

In a message dated 1/12/00 7:36:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< we only need "all of them" that are
 selling proper, correct, usable, non-Taiwanese parts. >>

Most of my body parts came from a Moss Supplier and they are all high
quality, British-Made, strong parts.  And I am not talking about a stray
piece here and there--I am talking complete floor, both rockers, A-posts,
A-post skins, rear fenders, frame cross member, and various smaller patches
here and there.  Fit good, and look good.  And I ordered these when I first
got the car and really didn't know the difference.

--David C.

--part1_c5.af9cdc.25ae690a_boundary--